- From BostonChurchPlanting.com, the video above is a 15-minute overview featuring Joe Souza and more than a dozen church planters who are taking Boston back for the Gospel.
- Joe Souza - NAMB Catalyst
- Steve Nerger – BCNE / NAMB
(508) 393-6013 ext. 235
- Boston CP Center (interviews w/ planters)
- Redemption Hill Church (Tanner Turley)
- Mosaic Church Boston (Jan Vezikov)
- Redemption Fellowship Fall River (Tom Cabral)
- NECP Coalition
Population: 6.4 million (Greater Boston), 2.5 percent evangelical.
Notable Colleges: Harvard, Northeastern, Boston College, MIT, Tufts University, Boston University, University of Massachusetts
It is the unofficial capital of and largest city in New England, Boston is also one of the oldest and most culturally significant cities in the U.S. Its economy is based on higher education, research, health care, finance, and technology, principally biotechnology. Its nickname “The City on a Hill” came from original Massachusetts Bay Colony’s governor John Winthrop’s goal to create the biblical “City on a Hill.” More than 50 percent of Boston residents claim some connection to the Roman Catholic church.
[/two_last] [clear /]